We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Spanish/English Customer Service Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues for both our English and Spanish speaking customers. The Spanish/English Customer Service Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Handle any issues regarding the order, payment, shipment, etc.
- Communication skills in Spanish and English, verbal and written
- At least One year experience in a customer service role either call center, retail or other customer service environment
- Computer experience – accurate data entry skills
- Opportunity for permanent employment with the client (company benefits upon hire)
- While temporary, direct deposit payroll options
- Business casual dress
- Friendly work environment
Interested and qualified candidates for the Spanish/English Customer Service Representative opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
St. Louis, MO 63132
Varies based on experience