We are seeking a highly detail-oriented professional with excellent customer management and communication skills. The role requires the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
Client Relationship Associate duties include:
client account management, data collection, and maintenance through customer service activities such as calling and emailing client contacts, maintaining client files, processing data received from clients and other sources, and the usage of various databases to systematize client information. In addition, the position will coordinate ongoing technical and sales communications to maintain and increase team goals and customer satisfaction levels, and to adhere to strict state-specific deadlines.
Client Relationship Associate Duties:
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the management, as required.
- File set up and data management including initial data inventory and monitoring of data as received
- Prioritized daily account management by contacting clients to receive property – specific documents and
- correlating necessary information within company databases
- A high volume of outbound phone calls required on a daily basis
- Update clients on the status of their cases
- Communicate with business development managers and analysts regarding clients/cases
- Follow-up to ensure necessary information is received by the appropriate deadline(s)
- Appropriately allocate documentation as it’s received from clients, taxing authorities, internet and other sources to the various databases and file locations
- Work closely with accounting department in the collection of outstanding receivables
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant degree is strongly preferred 5(+) years of work experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrate past success working on multiple projects at once, in a strict deadline environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to meet and prioritize all deadlines
- Must possess an acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate superior customer experience and client management skills through outbound phone calls, email communications, and other written correspondence
- Demonstrated successful job history, with documented ability to meet/exceed job responsibilities and expectations
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional experience preferred (document creation and editing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills of a persuasive nature
- Ability to perform job independently, as needed, while participating in a team environment
- Preferred familiarity with commercial real estate industry and terminology
- Experience in the mortgage or similar industry is desired.
The company will offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life and AD&D insurances, long and short-term disability, vacation, AFLAC, sick time, EAP, 401(k) and a Section 125 plan.
St. Louis, MO 63005
$40,000 - $45,000 per year