West County engineering firm, specializing in design, construction, and maintenance of facilities is seeking an Operations Center Support Representative. This position is responsible for handling incoming calls regarding alarms, preventative maintenance scheduling of the centers and opening maintenance tickets. The documentation of events and creation of trouble tickets requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. This position will involve both inbound and outbound customer service calls.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; Tuesday – Saturday OR Sunday – Thursday)
- 4:00 pm to 12:00 am; Tuesday – Saturday OR Sunday – Thursday)
- 12:00 am to 8:30 am; Tuesday – Saturday OR Sunday – Thursday)
Requirements for the Operations Support Representative:
- Must have professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- One year of customer service experience (either call center or retail experience)
- Skills in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. IMMEDIATE OPENING!
St. Louis, MO 63132
Varies based on experience