Snelling has opportunities for Production Operators in Wentzville. These are direct hire opportunities!
The duties of the Production Operator will include:
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Monitor the production process.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in the warehouse.
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
- Maintain work areas and equipment.
The requirements needed for the Production Operator are as follows:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience working in a warehouse
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Reliable mode of transportation
There are openings! Shifts are 4am to 4pm and 4pm to 4am. The work schedule is 3 days on and 3 days off! The